Awards and Recognition
No other comprehensive Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution with Practice Management on the market offers the speed and flexibility to scale from a solo physician practice to large organizations with hundreds of providers.
IDC MarketScapes Rank eCW Highest
In two reports, one released in May 2012 and the other in November 2011 by IDC Health Insights, eClinicalWorks earned high scores for its EHR, placing the company as the only one in the Leader Quadrant. The reports, titled IDC MarketScape: U.S. Ambulatory EMR/EHR for Midsize and Large Practices 2011 Vendor Assessment and IDC MarketScape: U.S. Ambulatory EMR/EHR for Small Practices 2012 Vendor Assessment, focus on electronic health and medical records for the ambulatory market. Combined, they target small, midsize and large practices, showing the success eClinicalWorks has had in these markets. Download the report for the small practices as well as the one for the midsize and large practices.
eClinicalWorks also placed favorably in the preceding two reports released in November 2009, titled Vendor Assessment: The Industry Short List of Electronic Health and Electronic Medical Records for Large Ambulatory Practices and Vendor Assessment: The Industry Short List of Electronic Health and Electronic Medical Records for Small and Midsize Ambulatory Practices.
Mass High Tech
Mass High Tech, The Voice of New England Innovation, announced that Girish Kumar Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks, is among the recipients of its 2010 All-Stars Awards.
HIMSS Davies Awards
To date, ten eClinicalWorks customers have been recipients of the HIMSS Davies Award, the most recent being MedPeds and White River Family Practice in 2013. Coastal Medical and Unity Health Care were awarded HIMSS Davies Awards in 2012, the NYC Primary Care Information Project and Hudson River HealthCare were honored in 2011, Open Door Family Medical Center was named in 2010, Urban Health Plan earned one in 2009, and New York Children’s Health Project won in 2008. The awards, which honor excellence in implementing electronic health records (EHRs), were presented in the Community Health Organizations category.
Since 1994, the HIMSS Nicholas E. Davies Awards of Excellence Program honors achievement in the implementation and use of health information technology, specifically electronic health records, for healthcare organizations, private practices, public health entities, and community health organizations.
Healthcare Informatics 100
Each year, Healthcare Informatics ranks the top 100 companies by healthcare IT revenue.
- eClinicalWorks ranks 38 on the 2012 HCI 100.
- eClinicalWorks is 44 on the 2011 HCI 100.
- The company ranks 45 on the 2010 HCI 100. Featured as a “Most Interesting Vendor.”
- eClinicalWorks places 39 on the 2009 HCI 100, up twelve spots from 2008.
- eClinicalWorks ranked 51 on the 2008 HCI 100, up seven spots from 2007.
- Included in 2007 HCI 100 and ranked 3rd for largest percentage revenue increase.
eClinicalWorks is also featured as in the "Up & Comers" accompanying feature.
Every year, Inc. magazine ranks the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by revenue.
- eClinicalWorks has placed on this list for the past five consecutive years.
- In 2008, the company was named to the Inc. 500 list.
- eClinicalWorks is ranked #34 on the 2007 Inc. 500 list. The company is also the fourth fastest-growing company in the software industry from that list.
KLAS bases it reports from thousands of healthcare specialists who actively use EMR and Practice Management solutions. For the past 25 years KLAS has been measuring vendor performance to provide accurate information about HIT (health information technology). In 2004 and 2005 no other EMR solution was more liked by users than eClinicalWorks.
Small/Mid-size Physician Practice Awards
- #1 Ambulatory EMR (26-100 Physicians), 2010 Top 20 Year-end Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2010)
- #1 Ambulatory EMR (26-100 Physicians), 2009 Top 20 Year-end Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2009)
- #1 Practice Management (1-5 Physicians), Top 20: 2007 Mid-Year Report Card (June 2007)
- #1 Ambulatory EMR (1-5 Physicians), 2006 Top 20 Year-end Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2006)
- #1 Practice Management (1-5 Physicians), 2006 Top 20 Year-end Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2006)
- #1 Ambulatory EMR (1-5 Physicians), 2005 Top 20 Year-end, Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2005)
- #1 Ambulatory EMR (1-5 Physicians), 2004 Top 20 Year-end, Best-in-KLAS Report (Dec 2004)
eClinicalWorks is recognized by Towards Electronic Patient Record (TEPR) as an outstanding healthcare information solution. In 2003 through 2006 eClinicalWorks demonstrated that their EMR and Practice Management solution is revolutionizing the healthcare industry
Large and Medium Physician Practice Awards
- #1 EMR Medium to Large Practices 2006
- Top Rated EMR Medium to Large Practices 2005
Small Physician Practice Awards
- Top Rated EMR Small Practices 2006
- #1 EMR Small Practices 2005
- #1 Pediatric Specialty Category 2006
- #1 e-Prescription Management 2005
- #1 Medical Records and Document Management 2004
- Top Rated Practice Management 2004
- #1 EMR 2003
Frost and Sullivan
Since the 1960s Frost and Sullivan has been monitoring new technologies. Today, they monitor EMR and Practice Management solutions to provide healthcare specialists with information needed to make an informed decision.
- Customer Value Enhancement, 2006
- Best Bang for the Buck, 2004
American Academy of Neurology
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) evaluated the business benefits, functionality, and financial viability of various EHR vendor applications according to the needs of a neurology practice. The EMR work group released its report in September 2006.