We offer a wide range of benefits. If you work at least 30 hours a week, you are eligible for eClinicalWorks’s benefits plan, giving you the flexibility to select benefits that best suit your needs. Employees have the option to cover their family or domestic partners.
The benefits plan includes:
- Health Insurance: eClinicalWorks offers various plans depending on your residence location.
- Dental Insurance: eClinicalWorks offers a comprehensive dental plan that helps our employees and their families to obtain dental care anywhere in United States.
- Vision Insurance: eClinicalWorks offers a comprehensive vision insurance plan that includes coverage of eye exams, glasses and contact lenses.
- Life Insurance: eClinicalWorks provides Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance. The cost is completely paid by the company. Employees have an option to purchase additional life insurance.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability: eClinicalWorks provides short-term and long-term disability insurance. The cost of these is paid entirely by the company.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: eClinicalWorks provides additional Death/Dismemberment accident insurance for business travel. This insurance also includes identity theft protection and is completely paid by the company.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Flexible spending accounts help you pay for qualified expenses (Health and Dependent Care) with pre-tax funds.
- 401(K): eClinicalWorks offers a comprehensive 401(k) plan. The 401(k) plan includes a safe harbor contribution for all eligible employees.
- Paid-Time Off: eClinicalWorks provides paid time-off from work to employees through vacation, holidays and personal time off.
- Career Coaching: eClinicalWorks offers unlimited eLearning, in-house PMP education program, and skills coaching/training throughout career.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides counseling, stress management services, legal and financial advice.
We also offer additional benefits such as a corporate discount card, discounts on apartment rentals, restaurants and national parks.