Bergen Neurology Consultants
A Case Study in Providing Better Patient Care
You (eClinicalWorks) were head and shoulders better than anyone else… In terms of integrated systems,... there was just no one else who came close." -- Dr. Joseph H. Willner, M.D., Bergen Neurology Consultants
- Privately owned general neurology practice
- Five physicians, one location
- Provide EMG, vertigo testing, ceratoid ultrasound and ambulatory EEG services
In 2008, Bergen Neurology Consultants began searching for a comprehensive electronic medical record system. Their goals were to improve efficiency and streamline workflow that results in providing better patient care and creating a pleasant experience for each patient visit.Additional objectives for the EMR/PM system were:
- Increase communication between the physicians
- Enhance workflow efficiency and provide staff with improved working environment
- Achievement of accurate electronic claims
Bergen Neurology Consultants selected eClinicalWorks comprehensive EMR/PM solution for better patient care.
- Office efficiency creates a positive patient experience
- User friendly
- Patient portal saves time and paperwork
Clinical and Administrative Improvements:
- Enhanced office functions and documentation; no more searching for paper charts
- Streamlined checking-in process
- Improved communication between physicians
- Improved patient care – providers spend more time with patient
- 100% clean claims resulted in increased revenue
About Bergen Neurology Consultants
Located in Bergen County, New Jersey, Bergen Neurology Consultants is comprised of 5 physicians who came together to provide local patients with healthcare comparable to that offered in the surrounding urban areas. Bergen Neurology physicians offer EMG, vertigo testing, carotid ultrasound, and ambulatory EEG services along with affiliates that provide neuropsychological evaluations and physical therapy.
eClinicalWorks develops and implements health IT, including EMR/PM software, patient portals and community health records for customers of all sizes and specialties.
For more information about eClinicalWorks, please visit our About Us page.