eClinicalWorks’ award-winning Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system is more than a way for your practice to go paperless. This next-generation technology is a means to save money, improve efficiency and enhance security. Using industry leading technology, the eClinicalWorks EMR will help your practice achieve your goal of delivering the best patient care possible.
- Improved workflow - Unified with the eClinicalWorks Practice Management system, patient flow from check-in to departure is streamlined. Workflow from the front desk to physicians to billing office staff is seamless. Documentation is faster using templates, drop-down lists, and more
- Customizable - Many features within the EMR can be configured on a per provider basis. This means eClinicalWorks will accommodate to how the providers like to work; not the other way around
- Access clinical content - All of your practice data is at your fingertips, whether you’re in the office, an exam room, or at home. Manage medications, access labs and test results, clinical decision support, and patient education materials are just some of the crucial types of information available in an instant. Provided are the tools needed for healthcare quality measures and patient disease management using built-in Registry and Quality Measure Reporting
- Communication - eClinicalWorks EMR makes it easy to send and receive information - whether it’s an alert to a colleague down the hall, a referral to a specialist across town, or an exchange of data with a hospital in another state. Electronic prescribing is also available
- Unification - The EMR is just one part of the eClinicalWorks Comprehensive Electronic Health Record Solution. All products were developed by one company and will function as one powerful system.
- ARRA Meaningful Use - eClinicalWorks provides all of the features needed for qualifying practices to receive Meaningful Use reimbursement
For specialists, eClinicalWorks caters to the requirements of more than 40 specialties and sub-specialties. Providers will receive specialty-specific tools developed with the input of physicians. Also available are healthcare quality measures and patient disease management using built-in Registry Reporting.
eClinicalWorks is a fully unified EMR/PM system that has all of the functionality needed to support practices and enterprise groups of all sizes and specialties. A single database is used to link patient demographics and medical records to insurance, billing, and claims data.
These features make this a next-generation EMR, elevating the role of the system from passively collecting information to actively helping providers give the best medical care possible.