eClinicalWorks provides a Web-based, comprehensive product that is known for supplying state-of-the-art technology. The underlying technology allows for fast and easy deployment in any size practice that goes hand-in-hand with a lower total cost of ownership.
What customers can expect by utilizing eClinicalWorks:
- The system uses modern state of the art 3-tier technology using HTTP(s) and XML not requiring terminal emulation or reliance on legacy technology;
- Support of industry standards, including HL7, allowing us to interface with labs, radiology, medical devices and other systems. eClinicalWorks also backs Continuity of Care Record (CCR), Continuity of Care Document (CCD) and Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) standards;
- Access to the largest Software-as-Service (SaaS) network in the industry, offering two implementation models for its EMR/PM solution;
- Option of deploying eClinicalWorks via on-demand SaaS or on-premises client/server model;
- eClinicalWorks application server can be installed on Windows, and/or Linux;
- HTTPs-based communication is provided, resulting in more scalable and reliable connectivity for remote locations and home access.
- eClinicalWorks supports both SQL and MySQL server options;
- eClinicalWorks offers Cognos for reporting through its Enterprise Business Optimizer (eBO) to provide more dynamic reporting with drill-down and custom report writing based on meta-data;
- Secure XML technologies are used to exchange data. The performance of eClinicalWorks in your office is significantly faster due to the use of modern technology; and
- Using our N-multi-Train based architecture eClinicalWorks is able to provide 100% fault tolerant and 99.99% environment.