We’re constantly finding ways to make the most out of your great ideas. Starting on July 1, 2021, we will be sunsetting the eCWIdeas page and launching a new process to submit your ideas.
In order to provide you with a better experience, we will now be tracking all enhancement requests through my.eclinicalworks.com.
Going forward, please open a support case through my.eclinicalworks.com with your enhancement request. It will be evaluated by support as well as other teams (Patient Safety, Regulatory, R&D). The Product Manager responsible for that specific module will review the request, and updates will be made available.
When opening your enhancement request case, please include the following:
- Modality: EXE, browser, eClinicalTouch®, eClinicalMobile®
- Detailed description of your request with a business reason
We truly appreciate all the feedback you have given us over the years and hope to learn more from you in the years to come!
- Will the ideas I’ve submitted on eCWIdeas be reviewed/considered?
- Yes. eClinicalWorks will be reviewing data from eCWIdeas for possible inclusion in a future version of eClinicalWorks.
- What can I expect with the new case process?
- Your enhancement request case will be evaluated by our Support, QA, and Product teams for potential inclusion in a future version of eClinicalWorks.
- How will I get updates on my submission?
- eReplies will be added to the case during the process.
- How will I know if my suggestion has been accepted or rejected?
- An eReply will be added to the case indicating the request status (already on roadmap, out of scope, etc.).
- Can we vote with the new process?
- We are reviewing whether to add a voting feature for enhancement ideas.