eClinicalWorks changed the game in the EMR industry and now we’re doing it again in the billing industry with Revenue Cycle Management.
Why eClinicalWorks RCM?
- Validate us: Robust reporting tools and dynamic dashboards
- Collection of 2.9% after you get paid
- Your money is your money (checks come to you)
National Rule Engine
- Process claims based on defined filter criteria and rules
- eClinicalWorks Rules Engine
- CodeCorrect Rules, Clearinghouse, and Insurance
The RCM Console provides you with the ability to filter claims which enhances visibility into your practice.
eClinicalWorks Billing Experts for maximum payment
- Payer & State Incentive
- Healthcare business analytics predictive financial analytics
- Reimbursement evaluation
- RCM canned reports package
By leveraging technology and efficient processes and workflows, eClinicalWorks is redefining the status quo of the medical billing industry by offering billing services at 2.9% of monthly collected revenue – compared to some external billing services charging from 5% to as much as 12% off your bottom line. In-office billing can be a burden on some practices, straining time, money and resources. eClinicalWorks Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Services provides an alternative by allowing our staff of expert billers to handle back-office operations directly through the eClinicalWorks application, securely and accurately. Dashboards provide authorized users with transparency into the process and visibility into your practice’s financial performance in real time.
Integrated Cloud-based solution
- 99.9% uptime, Disaster Recovery solution,
easy access, etc.
- Cost and efficiency
Quick Accounts Receivable
- 98% first-pass acceptance – industry is
- Real-time claim adjudication
- Built-in claim automation
- Six levels of clearinghouse integration
- Centralized work queue