Revenue Cycle Management Solutions to Transform Your Practice
eClinicalWorks® is one of the few vendors in the healthcare IT industry that offers clients a choice of RCM solutions — a self-service Practice Management model, in which you handle your own billing, or an RCM Service model in which eClinicalWorks provides a complete end-to-end solution for your practice.
Either way, with RCM from eClinicalWorks, you may enjoy industry-leading quality, outstanding customer support, and a 98.7% first-pass acceptance rate.
Two Ways of Approaching Revenue Cycle Management
Prioritize claims to avoid missing payer timely filing windows
Work Queue Dashboards
Larger, CBO-centric practices can allocate inventory and process claims for A/R management.
Performance Evaluation Tools
Monitor your financial health using eClinicalWorks’ RCM Dashboard and Provider Analytics as well as practice KPIs.
Leave RCM to a Trusted Healthcare IT Partner
Our experts take a preventive approach to the management of denials and rejections. Unlike other billing services, we work your appeals at all levels, let you decide on write-offs, and keep you fully informed of your practice’s financial health through real-time dashboards and on-demand reporting.
- Real-time patient insurance eligibility
- Visibility dashboards to monitor practice performance
- Claim processing, review, scrubbing, and follow-up
- Insurance & patient payments go directly to your practice
- Denials & appeals management
- Manage workers’ compensation and other liability claims
- Manage the preliminary steps necessary to send accounts to collections
- Daily, monthly, and year-to-date statements and reports
Why Go With eClinicalWorks RCM
Maximize Healthcare Practice Visibility
- Comprehensive tools for reporting and analytics
- Easily monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Get real-time claim status updates
- Use our RCM console for collections, refunds, and claims alerts
- Have a dedicated account manager to aid you in every step of your financial journey
- Send out electronic satisfaction surveys