Akron, OH eClinicalWorks Day
Date / TimeDate(s) - 04/29/2015
12:30 pm - 7:30 pm
LocationDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Akron – Fairlawn
About This Event
eClinicalWorks Day will provide an opportunity for you to network and connect with local eClinicalWorks users and meet with eClinicalWorks Support Representatives and Trainers. Our goal for every 2015 eClinicalWorks Day is simple – to provide you with the ultimate customer experience and together, improve healthcare.
We hope eClinicalWorks Day will help you form new connections with local eCW users. The local User Group message board at www.ecwusers.com makes it easy to stay in touch throughout the year, and we hope that you will continue to meet with your local colleagues in person as well.
Every year we will host another eClinicalWorks Day in the same area to keep you and your local group updated on what’s new at eClinicalWorks and to keep the conversation going.
- 12:30 PM: Registration
- 1:15 PM: Presentation: Revenue Cycle Management
- 2:00 PM: Presentation: Population Health Management
- 3:00 PM: Break
- 3:15 PM: Presentation: Forming a Patient Engagement Strategy to Meet Your Needs
- 4:15 PM: Presentation: Consider the Advantage
- 4:45 PM: Break
- 5:00 PM: Presentation: Practice Innovations
- 6:30 PM: Refreshments – networking with peers