5 Reasons to Join Us in D.C.
The 2012 eClinicalWorks National Users Conference in Washington, D.C. is just two weeks away. Have you finalized your plans to attend? Here are the top five reasons why you need to be at this event:
1) Hear the Latest on the Industry and eClinicalWorks – There are 100 breakout sessions designed to increase your knowledge on changes in the industry and show you the ins-and-outs of eClinicalWorks. More than 30 sponsors in our Exhibit Hall are there to demonstrate complementary products and services to help you deliver care.
2) Earn CME Credits – eClinicalWorks is excited to be working with Antidote Education Company again to provide continuing education credits for dozens of sessions at the 2012 National Users Conference. You can earn credits from a choice of more than 50 courses during the four days.
3) Visit with Support & Training – Knowledgeable and friendly support staff and trainers will be there to help you with any issues. The trainers are able to handle any How-To and workflow-related questions to give you a more intuitive way to manage your day-to-day responsibilities.
4) Get a Sneak Peek – Become one of the first to see what eClinicalWorks has in the pipeline for 2013. This is an exciting time to be involved in healthcare and there are several new initiatives to aid providers and medical workers.
5) Network with Your Peers – Meet up with friends you made at previous eClinicalWorks events and create new connections. Exchange ideas with colleagues and connect.
This year’s Conference is in Washington, D.C., which is filled with national history and the National Harbor has dozens of different restaurants, countless shops and sightseeing excursions – all within walking distance. Drink in views of downtown D.C. and Old Town Alexandria. A full-service Marina lets you to take on the 350 acres of premium Potomac shoreline.
We are also proud to have Susan G. Komen as the official charity at the National Users Conference. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and supporters like you help in the fight against breast cancer.
If you have not already registered, please do so now at http://specialevents.eclinicalworks.com/register-now/attendee and join the thousands that have already signed-up. See you in D.C.