KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA, eCLINICALWORKS USERS’ CONFERENCE—October 31, 2010— eClinicalWorks®,a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, today announced eClinicalWorks Version 9.0. This single product version provides on-demand access to all eClinicalWorks complimentary solutions, thereby creating a comprehensive EHR for enhancing and improving the quality of care for patients. As part of this announcement, the company is also launching 100millionpatients.com as the new eClinicalWorks Patient Portal to provide universal PHR access to millions of patients.
eClinicalWorks has collected product feedback from customers nationwide, which created the groundwork for the latest version. A sample of enhancements found in eClinicalWorks EMR/PM 9.0 includes:
- Meaningful Use, Adoption and Quality Dashboards
- Care Plans for supporting Behavioral Health and Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Advancements to the OB Flowsheet based on customer feedback and site visits
- New efficiencies in ordering and viewing Labs and Diagnostic Imaging orders and results
- Embedded lab letters
- Pre-Op consultation letters
- Enhanced Anti-Coagulant Flowsheet
- Tools to create a more efficient billing office through automation
- Pre-term growth charts for Pediatrics
- Other enhancements to provide documentation and workflow efficiencies based on customer feedback and eCWIdeas
The announcement of 100millionpatients.com as the newly designed eClinicalWorks Patient Portal introduces a consumer-centric site that enhances the patient experience while maintaining secure communications between physicians and their patients along with streamlined workflows and an enhanced patient engagement experience. As an added bonus, the Patient Portal will help physicians achieve Meaningful Use by engaging patients and families.
- Enables patients to better manage their health
- Creates a competitive advantage to attract new patients
- Reduces costs for print, mail and collection services
- Shifts time-consuming responsibilities to the patient
- Increases clinical efficiency so you can see more patients
- Improves appointment compliance and reduces “no-shows”
- Request and create appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View medical records (PHR)
- Receive educational material
- View current and past statements
- Pay bills online
- Send messages to clinical staff
- Receive health maintenance reminders
Two additional eClinicalWorks products announced new versions: Enterprise Business Optimizer (eBO) Version 5.0, providing both financial and clinical business intelligence reporting; eClinicalWorks Electronic Health eXchange (eEHX) Version 4.0, an interoperability platform providing solutions for a longitudinal view of patient records in a community setting, master patient index, community integration of clinical systems, eClinicalWorks P2P and community dashboards for quality measures and public health alerts.
eClinicalWorks® is a privately held leader in the ambulatory clinical systems market. The company’s unified electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) solutions are proven for every market segment: large practice groups, including Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC), Electronic Health Records of Rhode Island (EHRRI) and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, as well as medium, small and solo practices regardless of specialty. The company enjoys high profitability with a five-year compounded growth rate of more than 100 percent year-to-year. With an established customer base of more than 50,000 providers and 225,000 healthcare professionals across all 50 states, eClinicalWorks has been awarded multiple top industry honors including being named to the Inc. 5000 in 2009, 2008 and 2007. Based in Westborough, Mass., eClinicalWorks has additional offices in New York City, Pleasanton, Calif. and Alpharetta, Ga. More information on eClinicalWorks can be found at www.eclinicalworks.com or by calling 866-888-MYCW.
eClinicalWorks is a registered trademark of eClinicalWorks, LLC. All other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.