Customer Success Story - Children's Clinic of Jonesboro
“Being a working mom, this has been extremely helpful. I am able to access the medical records, lab results, growth charts, as well as request appointments, refills and send messages to the doctor. I highly recommend these valuable tools to other parents.”
Jennifer Clay, parent of a patient at the Children’s Clinic
- Children’s Clinic of Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Size: Nine pediatricians, four advanced practice nurses, staff of more than 50
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Active Patients: 40,000 visits annually
- Committed to protecting and promoting the growth, development, and health of all children
The Children’s Clinic needed to increase the number of patients using Patient Portal and the healow app, and identified several causes for low engagement:
- Parents reluctant to provide email addresses
- Patients had log-in problems because of password errors
- Patients unaware of the healow app
- Practice lacked marketing materials
Partnering with eClinicalWorks Patient Relationship Management Services to review workflows, product setup procedures, and overall practice requirements.
- A tailored training and marketing action plan was created
- Customized marketing materials were created
- Education sessions held for providers and staff to raise awareness about Patient Portal, Kiosk, and the healow apps
The Children’s Clinic successfully marketed Patient Engagement tools, resulting in increased use of Patient Portal and healow apps. Customized marketing materials helped brand the practice. More parents used Kiosk for self-check-in and Patient Portal for online forms. The practice saw fewer phone calls, greater efficiency, and higher patient satisfaction.
About the Children’s Clinic of Jonesboro
Founded in 1959, the Children’s Clinic of Jonesboro is one of the most well-established pediatric clinics in Arkansas. It includes a wellness center and research division, attends to the newborn nursery, pediatric ward, and emergency department at nearby St. Bernards Medical Center, and works closely with Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock.