Garden City Pediatric Associates Improves Patient Experiences with eClinicalWorks Cloud EHR and healow
Massachusetts-based pediatric clinic streamlines processes and increases efficiencies with eClinicalWorks and healow
WESTBOROUGH, MA.—May 18, 2023— eClinicalWorks® , the largest ambulatory cloud EHR, today announced that Garden City Pediatric Associates has achieved enhanced patient satisfaction and streamlined processes for front and back-office staff with the eClinicalWorks Cloud EHR and healow® patient engagement technology.
Garden City Pediatric Associates now leverages the healow® suite of patient engagement tools — a comprehensive, EHR-agnostic, cloud-based platform for patients, practices, payers, hospitals, and health systems — including:
- healow CHECK-IN™: healow CHECK-IN allows patients to check in for appointments from a smartphone or computer before an appointment. The contactless solution minimizes in-office delays and lets patients update information from the comfort of their homes.
- Kiosk: Our in-office healthcare kiosk enables Garden City Pediatric Associates to let patients check in for their appointments with ease, confirm insurance information, and answer questionnaires. It then links that information directly to the EHR. Front-office staff save time, allowing them to focus on other administrative tasks and assist other patients.
- Patient Portal: With the Patient Portal, patients can book appointments online using healow Open Access®, keep track of medications, and exchange messages with their provider. Patients enjoy unparalleled access to personal health information, visit summaries, and lab results.
- Messenger: Messenger allows the staff at Garden City Pediatric Associates to take advantage of a patient-centric suite of health and wellness campaigns that will promote outreach for important health reminders.
- PRISMA: With PRISMA, the industry’s first health information search engine, Garden City Pediatrics Associates can search for patient information from primary care providers, specialists, clinics, urgent care centers, and hospitals nationwide regardless of the EHR they are using.
“We were looking to improve our operational efficiency and leverage data to benefit our patients and our providers. We’ve used a few other EHR systems in the past, but they weren’t the best fit for our organization,” said Steve Brickman, practice manager of Garden City Pediatric Associates. “Our providers and staff are particularly excited to utilize PRISMA to access patient data with a simple search. PRISMA’s search features account for abbreviations and terminology, making it easy for our providers and staff to find exactly what they’re looking for within seconds.”
Learn more about the eClinicalWorks suite of health IT solutions at www.eclinicalworks.com and the healow suite of patient engagement solutions at plus.healow.com.
About Garden City Pediatric Associates
Garden City Pediatrics is a pediatric medical practice located in Beverly, Massachusetts on the Beverly Hospital campus, staffed by board-certified Pediatricians, and Nurse Practitioners. Our providers have been serving the greater North Shore of Boston for over 45 years. Our practice is affiliated with Beverly Hospital and is open 365 days a year to conveniently care for your family. For more information, visit https://www.gardencitypediatrics.com/.
eClinicalWorks was founded in 1999 to help digitize paper charts for ambulatory practices. Today, eClinicalWorks leads the nation in innovation with cloud-based solutions for Electronic Health Records and Practice Management. In addition, we help ambulatory practices, specialists, health centers, urgent care facilities, and hospital systems manage their revenue cycle, patient relationships, and Population Health initiatives. More than 150,000 providers and nearly 1 million medical professionals rely upon the power and scalability of the eCW Cloud for flexible clinical documentation, better front-office workflows, and more efficient billing driven by Robotic Process Automation. We combine innovation, leading-edge technology, and a commitment to patient safety to enable practices to grow and thrive amid the challenges of 21st-century healthcare. For more information, visit www.eclinicalworks.com, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or call (866) 888-6929.
healow® is a comprehensive, EHR-agnostic, cloud-based platform for patients, practices, payers, hospitals, and health systems. healow provides Patient Relationship Management, clinical and payer insights, and state-of-the-art interoperability solutions. The PRISMA health information search engine gathers patient records from other EHRs and helps providers focus on the most clinically relevant information at the point of care. healow’s Population Health Management tools, including Remote Patient Monitoring, provide real-time data to deepen understanding of patient populations. And healow Insights automates the bidirectional exchange of data between health plans and providers to improve scores on quality measures, help control costs, and promote better medical outcomes. Learn more at plus.healow.com.