Better Population Health With HEDIS
Measuring the effectiveness of care delivery is essential to ensuring your practice is taking the right approach to patients’ needs. The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) is an essential tool for Population Health planning.
Standard HEDIS Quality Measures are available through the Clinical Quality Measure Dashboard in eClinicalWorks® and help track compliance across your patient population with integrated point-of-care alerts and patient reminders.
Making Strides in Population Health With HEDIS Analytics
With HEDIS Analytics from eClinicalWorks, providers can evaluate gaps in care, more effectively engage patients, and better measure compliance with treatments. Interact with your data at the practice, provider, and patient levels with intuitive filters and controls.
Key Features of HEDIS Analytics
- Track patient compliance at the point of care
- Access patient records from the dashboard
- View, query, and measure HEDIS data using customizable filters
- Integration with eClinicalMessenger®
- Set thresholds to measure group performance
- Engage non-compliant patients
- View care opportunities
- Enroll patients in registry groups
Customer Success With HEDIS Tools
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).