With the industry’s most advanced cloud EHR, eClinicalWorks helps more than half the nation’s health centers deliver affordable care to medically underserved populations. From urban centers to the Great Plains, we do it all — online booking and easy check-in, comprehensive documentation, Patient Engagement strategies, and data analytics for Population Health. From implementation and ongoing support to the innovation you need for tomorrow’s challenges, we are committed to the success of every customer and the health of every patient.
Health Center Solutions
Electronic Dental Records
- Documentation of dental history and exams, comprehensive treatment plans, and electronic billing
- Interactive tooth chart, perio charting, and PSR exams
- Management of referrals, orders, and medications from a single window
- Track all aspects of pregnancy through postpartum
- Receive alerts for tests and procedures
- Link vitals and labs from Progress Notes to OB flowsheet
- healow Mom smartphone app for moms-to-be. Learn more about healow Mom.
- Device integrations allow data from leading vision devices to be sent directly into the Progress Note
- Manage inventory from initial order placement, through stocking, sale, and restocking
- With Frames Data integration, download detailed frame information directly into eClinicalWorks – no manual entry required
Behavioral Health / Care Planning
- Manage program enrollment and program-specific care team assignments
- Document intake questionnaires and other assessments before creating treatment plans
- Allow users to define patient-specific problems, goals, objectives, and interventions, and track goal progress
- Manage scheduling and documentation of group visits
Reporting and Analytics
Providing access to quality medical care is the core mission of health centers, whether they are FQHCs, FQHC Look-Alikes, RHCs, or CHCs, but reporting plays a critical role in every health center’s sustainability. Managing government-mandated requirements and ensuring information is captured, documented, and properly reported is key to maintaining government grants.
eClinicalWorks Meets Health Centers’ Unique Needs
Capture patients’ demographic data for poverty guidelines and setup of sliding fee schedules.
Social Determinants of Health
We help practices analyze socioeconomic characteristics to prioritize referrals and interventions for high-risk patients.
State, Regional, and Grant Initiatives
Our Business Intelligence (BI) consultants can help you master reporting requirements that are key to health center sustainability.
Ryan White Reporting
Providers with Ryan White funding can capture and produce all required client-level data for RSR reporting to the HIV/AIDS Bureau.
Title X Family Planning
Flexible workflows meet your program’s needs, with reporting solutions that simplify monthly and annual submission of family planning information.
Comprehensive Financial Tools
From submitting split claims to UB04 billing to real-time visibility dashboards and predictive analytics, we help develop a full, accurate and useful picture of your practice’s financial health.
As healthcare shifts toward value-based models, providers have a greater need than ever for effective tools for Patient Engagement and Population Health analysis, planning and action. Those needs are particularly acute at health centers, which serve many of the nation’s most economically disadvantaged populations, from inner cities to sparsely populated rural areas.
Whatever your health center’s models and goals, eClinicalWorks has solutions that put your patients first. We promote effective and convenient communication with your patients, more efficient workflows, and effective care management planning. Let us help you develop strategies that are customized to the socioeconomic and health needs of the patients you serve.