Santovia’s Education module offers patient-specific education in video and written content mapped directly to assessments in the progress note. Providers can review materials and assign their custom content, directly from the treatment screen, and publish to the portal, healow, or print.
Santovia Education can be supplemented to include the full suite, patient experience surveys, patient-reported outcome surveys, physical therapy exercises, reporting tool, and EBSCO Health Option Grids™ shared decision-making tools.
Santovia’s content library includes:
- 1,400 videos across medical specialties to educate patients in English and Spanish
- More than 8,000 text documents describing conditions, medications, tests, and procedures
- Pediatric education content from the American Academy of Pediatrics including Bright Futures
- 4,000 live and animated physical therapy videos
- Custom content can be added by each client, viewable only to their patients.
For more information visit www.santovia.com/ecw