eClinicalWorks Blog Details
- 26 September 2023
Next stop: Nashville
Make your way to Music City for our National Conference
Before we talk about the amazingness to come at our National Conference, let’s start with some Nashville trivia*. Should you find yourself walking the streets of the city during the weekend, you’ll be armed with a bit of knowledge about the area.
- Morris Frank, a blind student at Vanderbilt University, helped bring seeing-eye dogs to the US in 1928.
- Nashville has the highest concentration of people working in the music industry per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- Cotton candy started in Nashville in 1897 when John C. Wharton and William Morrison created “candy floss.”
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel is the largest non-gaming property in the US.
Now it’s time to get down to business because –
We’re less than one month away from the 16th annual eClinicalWorks® and healow® National Conference in Nashville
Our once-a-year event starts with you seeing the latest upgrades to our products and services. It turns into a time of inspiration in which you envision how you can harness the power of these upgrades to drive your practice to greater success.
Maybe what you envision can inspire somebody else. And maybe somebody else can inspire you. After all, iron sharpens iron. Attending our Conference with thousands of fellow professionals can lead to tons of ideas to share and compare. It can lead to even more discoveries of how to make the most of our upgrades. Adopting these upgrades and developing new processes can help you save time, save money, work smarter, and achieve better patient outcomes.
One of those upgrades is a game-changing technology we call –
eClinicalWorks is combining advances in generative AI models with our solutions to bring responsible AI to healthcare. It’s the first conversational EHR, allowing you to use natural language while using the technology. Using AI Assistant:
- From a phone call, a nurse can create a response based on the patient’s message. AI Assistant provides recommendations on why the patient is calling. The nurse reviews the options, selects the best response, and adds it to the record with a single click.
- A doctor can create Progress Note summaries, publish them to a patient’s record, and print the results for the patient.
- Patient-provider interactions can be summarized reducing administrative burdens and physician burnout.
This game-changing innovation will revolutionize the industry by streamlining workflows and helping reduce burnout.
Not only can AI Assistant simplify workflows and reduce staff burnout, it can help you reduce no-shows as part of our –
healow No-Show Predictive Module
With AI machine learning, our healow No-Show Predictive Module can predict your no-shows with 90% accuracy. With that knowledge, you can execute strategies that can help you improve your schedule utilization, increase your revenue, and improve patient health outcomes.
You can improve your schedule utilization by taking advantage of patient engagement tools and strategies.
- Sending text reminders and offering online check-in and online payment services can significantly reduce the no-show rate of your patients with a high probability of no-show.
- Sharing canceled appointment times with your waitlist and online can help you fill slots that would have gone empty due to a no-show.
- Double-booking slots scheduled for patients with a high probability of no-show can help ensure the slots don’t go to waste.
Improving schedule utilization with the knowledge gained from our healow No-Show Predictive module is also great for your bottom line. If you can prevent one to two no-shows per day, you can earn additional revenue of up to $50K a year.
These are just the tip of the iceberg because there are –
Tons More Upgrades and Enhancements
From patient engagement and Value-Based Care to Revenue Cycle Management and reinventing your practice, updates to our products and services across the board will help you power your practice to prosperity.
Discover the great things in store, first from our Keynote Address and Product Showcase, and then from our 80+ Breakout Sessions. We’ll also offer tech support, training rooms, and roundtable discussions. Our National Conference in Nashville October 20-22 will be chock full of valuable learnings you can apply to your practice. Space is limited. Register now!